Media:
My Flickr - 1355 Photos (Slideshow)

Recently Added: FSOSS 2007 and Raptors Game.

Archive:
All Hands Team Building Event, Computer History Museum, Intern BBQ, Alcatraz, Napa, San Luis Obispo trip, Santa Cruz trip, Jays game at Giants Stadium, Mountain View tour, Bay Area - Aerial View, Bay 2 Breakers

Videos:
Bay 2 Breakers: Jonas the Dancing Fox (video)
Bay 2 Breakers: Salmon (video)

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Giants 3, Blue Jays 2

Last night, Cesar and I were given the opportunity to go see the San Francisco Giants play my Toronto Blue Jays at AT&T Park thanks to a free ticket courtesy of Dan Portillo. Thanks Dan.

Unfortunately, since we took the Caltrain and didn't board until 7:01p, we missed the first 3 innings of the game. Which, coincidentally, would turn out to be the most exciting innings of the game. You see, all of the runs were scored within the first 3 innings.

It wasn't a total loss however. I was able to see AT&T Park, which was a good experience. For anyone who hasn't been inside the walls of AT&T Park, it feels like an old ball park and overlooks the bay. It definitely felt a lot different from watching my Jays play back home in the Skydome. I also was able to snap a few pictures while at the game, which I have posted on my flickr. To see them, follow the link I added at the top of this page.

On a final note, next time I need to dress warmer. A t-shirt, shorts, and cons are not ideal attire for a San Francisco night. As I learned the hard way.

I look forward to the next time I can watch the Jays play the Giants. Hopefully we can do better next time. Go Jays!

No comments: