Media:
My Flickr - 1355 Photos (Slideshow)

Recently Added: FSOSS 2007 and Raptors Game.

Archive:
All Hands Team Building Event, Computer History Museum, Intern BBQ, Alcatraz, Napa, San Luis Obispo trip, Santa Cruz trip, Jays game at Giants Stadium, Mountain View tour, Bay Area - Aerial View, Bay 2 Breakers

Videos:
Bay 2 Breakers: Jonas the Dancing Fox (video)
Bay 2 Breakers: Salmon (video)

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Club Moz Presentation

Well, I have to say, today was a great success. Even though the announcement did not go out to the Computer Studies website until it was too late, we still had about 15-20 people turn up. I would like to thank everyone that came out and hope to see you folks again on Tuesday.

I have received a lot of great feedback from faculty and enthusiasm from attendees to contribute. This is great. Armen, Cesar and I will probably continue giving this presentation to other classes throughout the year and perhaps do another large scale one as we did today.

If anyone missed the presentation today, no worries. Come out to room S2119 on Tuesday Oct 9th. We welcome all!

We were able to snap a couple post presentation photos. Here they are, for your enjoyment.

Dave and I



Armen and I



Cesar, Dave and I




Anyway, I hope everyone had a good time and I really look forward to where we are going.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, you do look like you ate a lot of pizza though!

Cesar said...

I am surprised and relieved to know that so many people came despite the last minute advertisement of the event. I'm happy that we got to do it, and a job well done goes out to everyone who helped make it happen.