Media:
My Flickr - 1355 Photos (Slideshow)

Recently Added: FSOSS 2007 and Raptors Game.

Archive:
All Hands Team Building Event, Computer History Museum, Intern BBQ, Alcatraz, Napa, San Luis Obispo trip, Santa Cruz trip, Jays game at Giants Stadium, Mountain View tour, Bay Area - Aerial View, Bay 2 Breakers

Videos:
Bay 2 Breakers: Jonas the Dancing Fox (video)
Bay 2 Breakers: Salmon (video)

Monday, October 15, 2007

Club Moz - Tuesday Oct 16, 2007

Hey folks! Your friendly neighbourhood Club Moz President here. I wanted to let everyone know that we will be having our second Club Moz session on Tuesday Oct 16th in room S2119 from 430-6. The room will actually be open at 330, so feel free to stop on by early. I have class until 415, so I will show up shortly after.

We had a session last week, but I suspect that after oh so much turkey, most folks forgot that Tuesday Oct 9 was the first session. Unfortunately we only had one person show up. I take responsibility for that as I should have ensured there was an announcement up on the CS main page and My.Seneca. I am working to rectify this today.

Due to this poor showing, we are going to be using last week's agenda for this week: An Introduction to IRC, and Seneca Testday - An Introduction to Litmus via Firefox 3.0 alpha 9 pre.

Anyone who is not interested in these items is free to show up and find a project that they want to work on.

If you don't know how you want to get involved, but you do have certain interest areas, we will help find a project that is catered to what you want to do.

If you just want to come and hack away, feel free to stop by and hack away. All are welcome!

I hope to see some of you folks here tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments: